Saturday, December 19, 2015

Week 1 - Provo MTC

Hola Amigos y familia,


This first week has been fantastic. Learning Spanish has been somewhat rough, but I have a huge testimony of the Gift of Tongues, but more on that later. My MTC address is:

Elder Samuel Russell Scott
JAN26  ARG-POS
2005 N 900 E Unit  83
Provo UT 84602

My district has 6 Elders and 4 Sisters. My companion is Elder Noble, and We room with one other companionship. The other two are housed next to us. My room is all going to Posadas, and the other elders are going to New Jersey. 

The Sisters are going to Texas, Virginia, and New Jersey. So far this week I have met my branch president, spent too much time in a classroom and taught an investigator En Espanol! That was rough because it was only our third day and he couldn't speak English. But Through the gift of tongues, el don de lenguas, we were able to get to know him and deliver a message on the love of God.

I love you all and I'm so glad to have your support while I'm here. P-Day is Saturday in the MTC so you can expect emails from me then. I love the environment here and I'm so blessed to be in the branch they placed me in. Thank you for emailing me, it really means a lot to me. Remember that God loves you, and that he has great things in store for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment